Video Widget and Dashboard UX Launch
Happy 2022! We're excited to kick off the new year with a significant product update. The first of many this year, today we're launching our video widget, overhauling the results page, and shipping a bunch of other improvements accross the platform.
We're excited to launch our video widget into beta, allowing video to be recorded from anywhere with just a few lines of HTML. Like our audio widget, this widget can be embedded into:
- Survey platforms like Qualtrics, SPSS and FocusVision Decipher.
- Website builders like Webflow, Wordpress and Wix.
- Anywhere else you can embed HTML.
Check out the widget preview below!
Improved Results Dashboard
The dashboard also received a significant overhaul. It's now possible to view question responses and all respondents inside the same page, making navigating your data even quicker.
If you have any questions about how to use these new capabilities or would like something added to Phonic, please reach out to our team!
Other Updates Include
- Faster, more accurate editing of timestamped transcriptions
- Can paste multiple lines in selection or Likert question types
- Next button now acts as skip button for optional questions
- Added Japanese and Chinese Mandarin to list of supported survey languages
- Virtualized results dashboard for snappy navigation of long survey results
- Prevents mobile devices from going to sleep mid-survey
- Added CMIX integration to widget
- New templates