Additional Privacy Details
Regarding the privacy of respondents:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as first and last name or email address is not explicitly collected during a survey.
- All respondents must consent before having their microphone enabled, and can always re-record a particular response.
- IP address is consumed for city level, location-based tracking. This can be disabled in the survey dashboard at any time.
Regarding the treatment of data:
- All data is encrypted at rest in GCP or AWS data centers.
- Survey data is never accessed by anyone inside our organization without prior approval of the survey creator.
- Survey data is never shared with anyone outside of our organization, except in the case of transcription.